Baileys Irish Cream BarsFrom bakermel 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 c. Bailey's irish cream shopping list
- 1/3 c. oil shopping list
- --------- shopping list
- For swirl : shopping list
- 1 can creamy vanilla frosting shopping list
- 1 pkg. white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 c. Bailey's irish cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a jelly roll pan (about 15" x 10" x 1").
- Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish Cream and oil.
- Set aside 1/2 c. of prepared cake batter for swirl.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients.
- Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter (but not too close to the edge).
- Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect.
- Bake 25-30 min.
- Cool and cut into squares.
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating6 people
Mmmmmm this looks good. I bet it's pretty to look at as well with the Bailey's marble effect. Thank you for sharing this recipe.laadeedaa in loved it
Thank you for sharing this with us... Great technique.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Baileys....MMmmmmm. Great post - easy and delicious - a keeper. Great post - thanks so much! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!