Impossible cakeFrom arimou0 9 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 can sweet condensed milk shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 oz. (100gr) cream cheese shopping list
- chocolate sauce shopping list
- For the chocolate cake part: shopping list
- I cheated here because I used 1 cup of devil’s food cake mix instead of making it from scratch. However, I should’ve used more chocolate cake. This are the amounts I used: shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C)
- Blend together eggs, milks, vanilla and cream cheese until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl prepare devil’s food cake mix by mixing all the ingredients together until you obtain a smooth batter.
- Pour about 2-3 TBSP of chocolate in the bottom of a baking pan. (You can use some non-stick spray in the pan)
- Pour the flan mix over the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the chocolate mix slowly and evenly over the flan mix. It will go straight to the bottom, but it will raise while baking)
- Place the pan into a larger pan with about ½ cup of water in it to bake in bain Marie or double boiler)
- Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour. The chocolate cake will move to the top and you can check readiness with a knife or toothpick.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before inverting the cake over a cake dish. The chocolate sauce will flow over the cake.