Ethiopian AzifaFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 4 3/4 cups cooked brown lentils, drained and rinsed if canned shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup baby spinach, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 medium-large jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat lentils in microwave or over stovetop until very warm, and pour into a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the lentils and stir the whole thing carefully until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Taste, and add a little extra salt or pepper if needed.
- Cover and chill for 6-7 hours to allow the flavours to combine.
- Yields just over 3/4 cup per serving
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Hi, Sarah, this looks great. Tell me, I have one query. Do you add water when you heat them in the microwave or on stovetop?ivy in Whereabouts loved it
This recipe is delicious. I have enjoyed something very similar and it's out of this world. 5 Forks for sure!chacha in New York loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget556 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members