Pasta from the SeaFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 3 c (12 oz.) dry small or medium pasta shells shopping list
- 2 c frozen peas shopping list
- 2 - 6 oz canned skinless, boneless salmon or tuna packed in water, drained shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 1 - 10 3/4 can condensed cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 t ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 t garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COOK pasta shells according to package directions, adding frozen peas to boiling pasta water for last 30 seconds of cooking time; drain.
- COMBINE salmon, evaporated milk, soup, 1 1/4 cups cheese, black pepper and garlic powder in large bowl until well blended.
- Add pasta and peas; stir until combined.
- Cover dish tightly with foil.
- BAKE for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.