Jetts Strawberry Whipped Cream Angel Food DeliteFrom jett2whit 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the jello with 1/2 the water that it calls for. The frozen strawberrries will make up the difference.
- Add strawberries to the jello. Mix well to break up strawberries
- Have your cake cut up into cubes.
- Place cubed angel food cake into a serving dish or you can make individual servings in a beautiful parfait glass/bowl.
- Put your whipping cream, mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer to get really cold. Careful not to let it freeze.
- Now- whip it, whip it good....Oh sorry having a DEVO moment....
- Whip up the whipping cream and fold into the strawberry/jello mixture
- Pour this mixture over the cubed up angel food cake. If there is any mixture of strawberries/jello and whipping cream left over, it can be poured into a pretty glass. Tastes like a strawberry mousse. This recipe originally called for sugar but tastes great without the added calories. Enjoy this with your sweetie!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating7 people
You're killin' me Jett! hehehehe..Sounds yummy!!kitchenmouse in Richardson loved it
Made this for company this weekend, and I whipped it....whipped it good. Very good, and makes ALLOT! Thanks, I'm a fanredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
This is grrrrreat! I would have never thought of this one and it looks absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer entertaining. Thank you so much for this "5" fork recipe Jett!!!lor in Toronto loved it