SkudFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon crisp reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Cook hash browns according to package substituting bacon drippings for vegetable oil.
- While potatoes are cooking add onions and bell peppers on top of potatoes.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl then crumble in bacon strips then stir in cheese and salsa.
- When potatoes are done add egg mixture to potatoes in skillet.
- Constantly stir until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
lovin this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Hey catmeow if this is Skud I have eaten a lot of it thanks buddy.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Might even slap some peperJack cheese on that huh? thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!