SkudFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon crisp reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Cook hash browns according to package substituting bacon drippings for vegetable oil.
- While potatoes are cooking add onions and bell peppers on top of potatoes.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl then crumble in bacon strips then stir in cheese and salsa.
- When potatoes are done add egg mixture to potatoes in skillet.
- Constantly stir until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Hey catmeow if this is Skud I have eaten a lot of it thanks buddy.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Might even slap some peperJack cheese on that huh? thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
lovin this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!