Peanut Butter And Jelly CupcakesFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper or tin foil liners.
- Put peanut butter and water in a large bowl. Beat with mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Add cake mix, eggs and oil; beat on low speed 1 minute to combine. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
- Spoon into lined cups.
- Place a tsp. strawberry jam on top middle of each and press jam down slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes until a wooden pick inserted near center of cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before removing cupcakes from pan to rack to cool completely.