Blueberry French Toast With Cream CheeseFrom smooch 6 years ago
- 1 eight-ounce package of cream cheese shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 4 large eggs shopping list
- • 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- • 8 slices of bread shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a blender, mix the cream cheese, sugar, berries, and extract.
- 2. In a flat dish, mix the eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
- 3. Spread the filling between two slices of bread as if making a sandwich. Place the sandwich in the egg mixture, let it soak for a moment, and then repeat on the other side.
- 4. Cook on a hot grill as for French toast. The temperature should be slightly lower than normal to allow the heat to penetrate to the filling.
- Serve with fresh berries and a dollop of filling on top of the toast.
The Cooksmooch America
The Rating6 people
Smooch, this is on my Brunch Menu this weekend! *smile*pink in USA loved it
This sounds great!!! Has my 5!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
one of my favorites!!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it