Blueberry French Toast With Cream CheeseFrom smooch 7 years ago
- 1 eight-ounce package of cream cheese shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 4 large eggs shopping list
- • 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- • 8 slices of bread shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a blender, mix the cream cheese, sugar, berries, and extract.
- 2. In a flat dish, mix the eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
- 3. Spread the filling between two slices of bread as if making a sandwich. Place the sandwich in the egg mixture, let it soak for a moment, and then repeat on the other side.
- 4. Cook on a hot grill as for French toast. The temperature should be slightly lower than normal to allow the heat to penetrate to the filling.
- Serve with fresh berries and a dollop of filling on top of the toast.
The Cooksmooch America
The Rating6 people
one of my favorites!!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds great!!! Has my 5!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
Smooch, this is on my Brunch Menu this weekend! *smile*pink in USA loved it