Gourmet Honey IceFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Grand Marnier shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons pistachio nuts -- chopped -- garnish optional shopping list
- Options: fruit layers in a Parfait glass with a cookie. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat water and honey in saucepan until thoroughly blended.
- Place over medium heat and bring to boil.
- Let boil 2 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and add next 5 ingredients.
- Strain into ice tray or shallow dish.
- When ready to serve, whip cream.
- Scoop ice into bowls or ice cream parlor glass
- and pour 1 TBSP Grand Marnier over each.
- Top with whipped cream and/or nuts.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
Twice Beautiful.... beautiful picture and beautiful recipe!berry in Riverside loved it
OMG! Noir! Tops!pink in USA loved it
The ingredients are perfect!smooch in America loved it