Gourmet Honey IceFrom noir 6 years ago
- 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Grand Marnier shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons pistachio nuts -- chopped -- garnish optional shopping list
- Options: fruit layers in a Parfait glass with a cookie. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat water and honey in saucepan until thoroughly blended.
- Place over medium heat and bring to boil.
- Let boil 2 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and add next 5 ingredients.
- Strain into ice tray or shallow dish.
- When ready to serve, whip cream.
- Scoop ice into bowls or ice cream parlor glass
- and pour 1 TBSP Grand Marnier over each.
- Top with whipped cream and/or nuts.