Jeremys Best Fried OystersFrom jeremywill1971 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine Dry ingedents, Mixing well
- Placing 8 Oysters at a time in mixture, evenly coat
- Place oysters in 450F oil
- DO not over cook as soon as Oysters float,wait 1-2 mins then remove. the best fried Oysters are crisy on the outside yet still wet on the inside. good luck.
The Cookjeremywill1971 Grand Bay, AL
The Rating10 people
Oh,Yes these Look good.I agree the perfect oyster should be moist....cooking them at 450 degrees it the way to do this!!! Thanks for keeping it simply.
Thanks4Sharingjcarl71 in Mobile loved it
However you need to give extra attention to the oil at this temp.jcarl71 in Mobile loved it
Sounds fab - I love a good fried oyster. You're making me hungry....lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!