Mexican QuicheFrom dakotasmommy 7 years ago
- 1/4 c onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c red pepper diced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup ham shopping list
- 1 1/4 c grated cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 c half and half shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 9 inch pie shell partially cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Saute onions and red pepper.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on bottom of pie shell. Put
- onion and red pepper and ham on top of cheese. In a
- bowl whisk eggs, half and half, cumin, salt, and
- pepper. Pour over ham. Sprinkle remaining cheese on
- top. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes
- out clean and top is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and put
- salsa over top to serve.
The Cookdakotasmommy Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!