Mixed Mediterranean GrillFrom angelamarquardt 9 years ago
- Exta virgin olive oil for drizzling shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes cut in halve lengthwise shopping list
- 1 med red onion cut into 4 thick slices shopping list
- 1 sm. head of fennel( cut in half, throught hr root, then each cut into 4 pieces held togrther by the root) shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, quartered shopping list
- 1 head radicchio quartered shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 lb. hot italian sausage shopping list
- 1 lb. raw shrimp ( large) peeled, and deveined shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon, or more for added kick hot red pepper flakes handful chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves chopped shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill pan to high heat
- Drizzle oil liberally to onion tomatoes fennel bell pepper and radicchio and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill 3 min. on each side until veggies are slightly tender, and marked but still have a little crunch to them.
- Remove from grill and place onto a large platter.
- Drizzle with oil,and balsamic vinegar, and cover with foilt o keep warm.
- Place sausage on grill cook 8 min, or until cooked through.
- While meat is cooking, combine in a bowl,shrimp, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- When there is room on the grill,add shrimp cook 2-3 min. on each side, until opaque in color.
- Add sausage and shrimp to platter with the veggies.
- Sprinklr with parsley and basil, and juice from lemon over everything.
- Can serve over rice, or have alone.
The Cookangelamarquardt Marinette, WI
The Rating6 people
I Love This! Wonderful flavors...Thanks for the post!rml in loved it
Sounds realy good...I would have some rice with it.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Sounds like a winner to me. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!