Bourbon ChickenFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place Chicken Breasts in a 13 x 9 x 2 Baking Dish.
- In a Small Bowl Combine the Ginger, Soy Sauce, dehydrated onion,
- Sugar, Bourbon, & Garlic Powder. Mix together and Pour Mixture
- over Chicken. Cover Dish and place in Refrigerator. Marinate Overnight.
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
- Remove Dish from Refrigerator & Remove Cover.
- Bake in Preheated Oven, Basting Frequently, for 1 1/2 Hours
- or until Chicken is Well Browned and Juices Run Clear.
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating6 people
This is a "goyya have".Thanks for the post.......Bobrobertg in loved it
Sounds great! I am bookmarking this one.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
yum!!!!!!!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!