Bourbon ChickenFrom tannzzi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place Chicken Breasts in a 13 x 9 x 2 Baking Dish.
- In a Small Bowl Combine the Ginger, Soy Sauce, dehydrated onion,
- Sugar, Bourbon, & Garlic Powder. Mix together and Pour Mixture
- over Chicken. Cover Dish and place in Refrigerator. Marinate Overnight.
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
- Remove Dish from Refrigerator & Remove Cover.
- Bake in Preheated Oven, Basting Frequently, for 1 1/2 Hours
- or until Chicken is Well Browned and Juices Run Clear.
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating6 people
Nice one. Got my vote. Thanks Tann.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Oh does this sound good!!! I use to get this at the mall after a hard day of shopping!!! (LOL) Got my 5!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
yum!!!!!!!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!