Carmelized BaconFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 15 X 10-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil. Spray wire rack with nonstick cooking spray; place in prepared pan.
- Cut bacon in half crosswise; arrange in single layer on prepared wire rack.
- Combine sugar, water and red pepper in small bowl; mix well. Brush generously over surface of bacon.
- Bake bacon 20 to 25 minutes or until very brown, but not burned. Immediately transfer to serving platter; cool completely.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Oh I have to wait till I serve beacon to guests or else if I make this I will eat every bite myself! This is a very tasty 5!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
I've made this and it rocks! Thanks so much for sharing it. Great post...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Never did bacon this way but I'm goin to do this, amongst other things for our family Easter Sunday brunch (cheddar biscuits are coming too lol) Great idea - I love it. Thanks for sharing.danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!