FinanciersFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except butter.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Gradually pour in the butter while stirring.
- Mix well.
- Butter tiny molds.
- Spoon mixture into molds about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Unmold while hot. Cool on racks.
- Coconut financiers: replace almond powder with coconut flakes
- Chocolate financiers: substitute 2 oz cocoa powder to 2 oz flour
- *You can use a Madeline Mold or Cupcake if need be*
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
nice one... never heard of it...I am saving this one to try...nice post - I always love something different - you never cease to amaze me!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I have a small French Bakery that I love and have had these in Tart Cup size, Chocolate Chip Chunks laced through out. OMG! Dangerous *wink* So very Tops!pink in USA loved it
I used to buy those from one of the best pastry stores in Cairo...Now I will be able to bake them by myself.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it