Chocolate Dream BarsFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 2 packets (11 crackers each) chocolate graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 30 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 2 cups sweet shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 2 teaspons vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a jelly-roll pan with foil.
- Combine crushed crackers and butter in a bowl; press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in 350 oven for 8 minutes; cool on rack.
- Heat cream in small saucepan to shimmering; add caramels; cook, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine semisweet chocolate, coconut, white chocolate and pecans in large bowl.
- Spoon onto crust.
- Stir vanilla into caramel mixture.
- Drizzle over chocolate layer.
- Bake in 350 degree over for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cool on rack.
- Cut in bars.
- 48 bars.