Black Tie Bistros Chicken Artichoke SaladFrom sparow64 9 years ago
- 1 box rice a Roni shopping list
- 12 oz. marinated artichokes, drained & chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 8 oz. grilled or poached chicken, shredded shopping list
- * This is the actual recipe from the restaurant. I use some of the seasoned chicken that I cook & keep in the freezer (see my garlic & lime chicken fajitas, and omit the curry, as I am not a big fan) shopping list
- ** I would also add some capers shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Fold in all remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot or chilled.
- *Prep/Cook time does not include chicken. To serve hot, as a casserole, spread in buttered dish, cover with cheese of your choice, and bake about 25-30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Sparrow!! I really love The Black Tie Bistro! Wonderful atmosphere and delicious food. Thanks for posting this---it sounds amazing!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
Aha! I actually have the ingredients (sort of) on hand. My artichokes are plain, I suppose I could jazz them up with some vinaigrette and make this our supper. The hot version for the picky husband....I think he likes anything as long as it covere...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Back to report in on this recipe: I made this last night, exactly as stated, only substituting dry mustard (1/2 tsp) for the curry powder, as I didn't have the curry powder on hand. As noted, I did add two tablespoons caper berries, drained. Since th...moreknoxcop in Knoxville loved it