Green Onion Crab Cakes with Pineapple salsaFrom dtour 7 years ago
- ½ pound fresh crabmeat or 2 (6 oz.) cans crabmeat, drained shopping list
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp of old bay or other crab boil spice shopping list
- ½ tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Dash hot pepper sauce shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX shopping list
- pineapple Salsa: shopping list
- 2 cups diced Sweet pineapple shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green onion shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, gently stir together all ingredients except black pepper.
- Season to taste with black pepper. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Form crab mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Sauté crab cakes, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- Pineapple Salsa
- Combine first five ingredients in medium bowl; toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
The Cookdtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
The Rating6 people
I can't wait to make these...great post..love the pineapplegreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yes, this looks great, different and love the flavors...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
You definitely have my 5. Hubby just got back from the fish market before I got this recipe!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!