Wilted lettuceFrom pintobean 7 years ago
- 1 tbls. bacon grease ( hot) shopping list
- 1 tbls. flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tbls. sugar ( brown or reg.) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 qts. fresh lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Mix thoroughly and boil 2 or 3 min., Whisking all the while. Pour , hot over washed lettuce leaves into which you have chopped one bunch of green onions.( approx. 1/2 cup). Serve warm.
The Cookpintobean New Port Richey, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!