Lemon FudgeFrom bakermel 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp. plus 6 Tbs. butter, divided shopping list
- 2 packages (10 to 12 oz. each) vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 2/3 c. sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2/3 c. marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 1/2-3 tsp. lemon extract (depending on your taste) :) shopping list
- A few drops of yellow food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil.
- Grease foil with 1 1/2 tsp. butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter over low heat.
- Add chips and milk; cook and stir for 10-12 minutes or unti chips are melted.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and extract; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Discard foil; cut fudge into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: about 2 lbs.
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating12 people
Sounds like a wonderful recipe to try! Thanks so much for posting it! I can see it now, sitting in a crystal glass bowl for the upcoming spring holiday!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Oh YES! this sounds sooooooo good!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
All I have to do is see the word lemon and I stop dead in my tracks! This sounds great. I bet it would be good with lemon zest in it also. It's a 5! Thanks, saved it, wish I had it now.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!