Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
- 2 large chicken breast halves (cooked) shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- taco seasoning to taste ( I make my own but you can use commercial) shopping list
- 1 jar salsa ( I use the cheap store brand) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- Tostitos shopping list
- 8oz sharp cheddar cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 2 cans enchilada sauce shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Dice cooked chicken into 1/2" pieces. Place into a pan with the Rotel Tomatoes, salsa, taco seasoning and water. Cook down until liquid is gone. About 20 minutes.
- Pour small amount of enchilada sauce into 9"X22" baking pan to cover the bottom. Make 2 lays of the ingredients starting with tostitos, chicken mixture, cheese, enchilada sauce and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and fresh salsa