Lemon BreadFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 3/4 C shortening shopping list
- 2 C sugar (can be reduced) shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 3 C flour shopping list
- 1 C chopped walnuts shopping list
- Grated rind of 2 lemons shopping list
- For Glaze: shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1 C sugar (can be reduced) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour batter into 2 large loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove pan to rack to cool.
- Glaze with juice of 2 lemons mixed with 1 cup sugar.
- Keeps 2 to 3 weeks refrigerated.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love lemon. Gonna try this.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
So wonderful lemon lemon!!!!!JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!