Crockpot Corned Beef CabbageFrom divaliscious 5 years ago
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thick (about 1/2-inch) slices shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 corned beef brisket, about 3 pounds shopping list
- 1 cabbage, about 2 pounds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly butter or spray a 5 to 6-quart crock pot; layer potato slices over bottom of pot with carrots.
- Place corned beef on vegetables.
- Slice cabbage into 8 wedges and arrange around meat.
- Sprinkle with the pepper and add water.
- Add bay leaves.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 8 hours, until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove meat to a platter; cover with foil and rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!