Creamy Irish Potato SoupFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp. butter OR margarine shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® condensed chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4" thick shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- Sliced green onion shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT butter in saucepan.
- Add celery and onions and cook until tender.
- ADD broth, water, black pepper and potatoes.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- PLACE half the broth mixture and 3/4 cup milk in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining soup mixture and remaining milk.
- Return to saucepan and heat through. Garnish with sliced green onions.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
Oh Yeah, Mystic. I'm a potato soup addict! You've found a great recipe. Thanks for posting!saltymike in Naples loved it
This looks very warm and comforting! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it