Trailer Park Basic Cookie RecipeFrom jett2whit 8 years ago
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons bakin' powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon imitation vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORIN' (could be one of the followin') shopping list
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups seedless raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar coated cornflakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter cups shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple, crushed or cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dried dates shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fudge shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar-coated chocolate candy pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch candy, crushed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cherries or any of your favorite candies or fruits shopping list
How to make it
- Take a large mixin' bowl and put sifted blended ingredients in it.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients with the exception of YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORIN'.
- Mix well.
- Fold in YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORIN' and drop level tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart on a well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove at once from the cookie sheet when done.
- Have fun - Life is TOO short to have a bad day!!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating1 people
Yeah I dont know about the trailer park but I think these would be goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it