Corn CasseroleFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped and sauted shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 can cream corn shopping list
- 1 can Mexi-corn, drained shopping list
- 1 26 oz. can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 lb. Mexican processed cheese loaf (Velveeta or store brand) shopping list
- 3/4 cup instant rice shopping list
- 1 can tomatoes with diced chilies (rotel) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add soup and cheese to boiler on top of stove, stir until melted and blended together.
- Remove boiler from heat.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Stir to blend.
- Pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes to one hour.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating5 people
Love this. Corn casseroles are usually too sweet for me-this one's got a little pazazz. Thanks Dix.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
LOVE it!! A definate keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
sounds like a great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks560 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Family Favourites134 members
NEW ORLEANS64 members
Garden Harvest90 members