Jetts Top Dog BrowniesFrom jett2whit 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 stick softened margarine shopping list
- 1 box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- nuts if preferred shopping list
- *Frosting* shopping list
- cocoa shopping list
- 1 lb powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together 1 egg and the margarine.
- Add the cake mix, vanilla and cinnamon
- Take a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan and flour with cocoa instead of flour. This prevents the sides from coming out white.(I didn't know that before!!)
- Spread mixture in the pan.
- Beat the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 eggs together until creamy.
- Spread on top of cake mixture that is in the pan already.
- Place in preheated 350 degree F oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- When done, cut into squares and serve.
- Rich chocolatey goodness
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating4 people
Hi Jett. I have never made brownies from a cake mix and I'm so happy I have discovered your recipe as-well-as a couple of other ones here in the group. This is such a time saver. Thank you Jett and you've got my "5"lor in Toronto loved it
danadooley in Singapore loved it
I love brownies. Thanks for showing me an easier way to make them. They really sound decadent and rich. I will bookmark and try these :)danadooley in Singapore loved it