Jetts Top Dog BrowniesFrom jett2whit 8 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 stick softened margarine shopping list
- 1 box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- nuts if preferred shopping list
- *Frosting* shopping list
- cocoa shopping list
- 1 lb powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together 1 egg and the margarine.
- Add the cake mix, vanilla and cinnamon
- Take a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan and flour with cocoa instead of flour. This prevents the sides from coming out white.(I didn't know that before!!)
- Spread mixture in the pan.
- Beat the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 eggs together until creamy.
- Spread on top of cake mixture that is in the pan already.
- Place in preheated 350 degree F oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- When done, cut into squares and serve.
- Rich chocolatey goodness
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating4 people
Great one my friend..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This is great!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
danadooley in Singapore loved it