Chocolate Cake Southern StyleFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to temperature on back of cake box.
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Add the tub of cake icing into the cake mix and blend well.
- Bake cake in a prepared 13 x 9 in long pan.
- After cake has cooled add the following frosting.
- Stir together in a saucepan sugar, milk, and butter.
- Heat on medium heat until mixture starts to bubble.
- Stirring constantly.
- Let boil for 3 minutes and add chocolate chips.
- When chips melt take off stove and beat with mixer until icing is very smooth.
- If icing is sugary you have not beat it enough.
- Pour over cake.
- Cut in squares.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating8 people
THANKS ZENA FOR A GREAT,CHOCOLATE RECIPE
HAVE IT SAVED "5" FOR YOU AND "5" FOR YOUR NEIGHBOUR:),ITS GOOD TO HAVE KIND AND SHARING NEIGHBOURS ,I AM BLESSED WITH THEM TOO
HAVE A BLESSED DAY,MY FRIEND
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Really creative Zena..I liked the icing a lot.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Hey Z... U gonna make me one of these.. I don't have a oven... Golly this looks good...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!