Boston Market Creamed SpinachFrom jones2888 7 years ago
- 1 10 oz can cream celery soup shopping list
- 1 T flour shopping list
- 4 T butter shopping list
- 1/2 t. garlic salt (or fresh minced garlic) shopping list
- 1 box 20 oz frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion (cooked in just a bit of butter) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, stir together with wire whisk soup, flour, butter, garlic salt (or fresh minced garlic), salt and pepper until smooth and piping hot.
- Combine with spinach and chopped onion.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
The Rating8 people
i love this. it was my favorite side from boston market.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Sounds delicious! Thanks for the recipe! My family has a recipe with bread in it also!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
I cooked the onion in some butter before adding it to the spinach and the soup mix....raw onion makes my hubby cranky. So, we have to alter the recipe slightly but it is very close to the Boston Market version and the family loves it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!