Tuscan MushroomsFrom cookinggood 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers (in the Jar) shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced pitted green olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese (this comes in a tub) shopping list
- 2 scallions, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 lb white button mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix together the roasted red bell peppers, olives, cheese, scallions, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, place the mushrooms, cavity side up. Spoon the filling into the cavity of the mushrooms. Bake until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating5 people
OHHHH...I just love this one!! Saving it. Will be on the menu soon!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh what a party item!! sure got my 5
hugssssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds mouthwatering! One question though- when you say scallions, do you mean the small reddish brown ones with sections like garlic, or spring/green onions with white end and green shoots?hollymayb in Baltimore loved it