Vidalia Onion CasseroleFrom grandmacooks 8 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onions with butter.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole and line with half the cracker crumbs.
- Pour onions and butter over the crackers.
- Spread the soup over the onions.
- Beat eggs and combine with milk.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over the soup.
- Spread rest of cracker crumbs on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
- Bake at 350 about 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating4 people
Wow This sounds like a great side dish. Thanks for the great idea, can't wait to try this one out!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
LOVE it! Can't wait for all the fresh produce!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it