Vidalia Onion CasseroleFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onions with butter.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole and line with half the cracker crumbs.
- Pour onions and butter over the crackers.
- Spread the soup over the onions.
- Beat eggs and combine with milk.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over the soup.
- Spread rest of cracker crumbs on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
- Bake at 350 about 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating4 people
LOVE it! Can't wait for all the fresh produce!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wow This sounds like a great side dish. Thanks for the great idea, can't wait to try this one out!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it