MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN BREAST SANDWICHFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Toast two slices of country bread.
- Spread each slice with softened goat cheese.
- Slice a cooked chicken breast half (grilled, poached or pan-fried) into strips (or buy cooked chicken strips from the supermarket).
- Drizzle chicken lightly with balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange chicken strips on bottom half of sandwich.
- Cover chicken with bottled sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Top with baby spinach leaves.
- Cover with remaining slice of country bread.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Mouth watering.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Oh sooo good! Thanks.grandmommy in Nashville loved it