Cherry Nut Easter EggsFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 2 (3-oz.) pkgs. vanilla pudding and pie filling (not instant) shopping list
- 9-oz. jar maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1 to 2 lbs. confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 lb. chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cherries in half, and drain well on paper towels.
- Cook milk, butter and pudding in a medium saucepan on low heat until well blended and thick. Remove from stove and add cherries, nuts and enough sugar to make a thick consistency.
- Form the mixture into 8 to 10 egg shapes with hands coated in butter. Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. Chill several hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate being careful not to scorch it. Frost egg with melted
- chocolate. Decorate with butter cream icing.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
These sound heavenly and will be fun to make with the grandkids!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh my!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
How fun and just in time for all of those wonderful Easter Celebrations!! Not just beautiful but absolutely yummy!! Great post!
Hope all things are going well for you and your family, take care and have a great day!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it