Artistic Flower Jell-oFrom magali777 8 years ago
- FOR THE TRANSPARENT JELL-O shopping list
- 6 cups of water (divided in 3 parts ) shopping list
- 450 gr. sugar shopping list
- 60 gr. unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 gr. citric acid shopping list
- 3 tbsp. liquid flavouring (raspberry, pineapple, orange, lemon) shopping list
- milk FLOWERS shopping list
- 4 cups of milk ( divided in 3) shopping list
- 300 gr. sugar shopping list
- 40 gr. unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 20 ml. bioxido de titanio 16%( In english maybe titanium bioxide 16% which means edible) This substance is for making the milk flower jell-o more elastic and easier to manage. shopping list
- 2 tbsp. almond flavoring shopping list
- FOR MAKING THE FLOWERS shopping list
- 1 or 2 syringes regular ones will do, meaning not for insuline because the needle is very narrow. shopping list
- Bowl with hot water shopping list
How to make it
- FOR TRANSPARENT JELL-O
- 1.Pour one part of water and mix it with unflavoured gelatin.
- 2.Put another part of water to boil with the sugar.
- 3. When it starts boiling put the fire off and add the gelatn mix.
- 4.Move it slowly till the gelatin dissolves.
- 5.Add the last part of water.
- 6.Add the citric acid.
- 7.Add the liquid flavouring.
- Wait till it's not hot and pour it in a greased mold, (it can be a pyrex,or any jell-o mold, it's better if it's transparent, that will help you see how you go with the decoration, you have to grease it with a little cooking oil, put it in a paper napkin and just place a little oil all over the mold, this is for an easy unmold.
- Let it stand for 3 hours in the fridge.
- FOR THE MILK FLOWERS
- 1. hydrate the unflavored gelatin in one part of milk.
- 2. Put the second part of milk to boil with the sugar.
- 3. When it starts boiling put off the fire and add the gelatin mixture.
- 4.Wait till the gelatin dissolves in the milk.
- 5. Add the almond flavouring.
- 6. Add the bioxico de titanio 16%
- Now you're almost ready, divide your milk jell-o in as many parts you want, you're going to add some drops of food coloring to each part.
- For working the flowers you need a bowl with hot water, you need this in order to put the syringe for example the one with yellow milk while working with the pink syringe
- the hot water keep them from cloging.
- If your flower jello starts to set you put it a few seconds in the macrowave and continue working.
- You start withe the yellow, fill the syring and just go into the transparent jell-o like if you were injecting someone, or the christmas turkey.
- you can practice in an spare transparent jell-o.
- Then the pink, you go in with the syrige, inyect some color move the syringe while going out to make like petals and continue to do more, the only secret is to start always at the same point.
- you can clean the transparent jell-o with a cloth with warm water squeezed of course.
- You can add as many colors and petals as you want, and finally finish with milk jell-o I used white one (with no coloring).
- Let it stand and enjoy. eat as a regular jell-o.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating23 people
WOWchriesi in Zuerich loved it
Maggi..qué belleza de trabajo, no había visto tu receta y realmente eres una artista; me gustaría poder hacerlo, mereces un diez! y las foto están hermosas, llenas de color!berry in Winter Park loved it
This is so beautitful! Who would of ever thought!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!