Ravioli With Brown Butter And SageFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 24-ounce package fresh cheese ravioli shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 16 fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until it foams.
- Add the shallots and cook, stirring, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium, add the sage, and cook until the leaves turn crisp, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Return the drained ravioli to the pot, add the butter and sage, and toss gently. Add 1/2 cup of the Parmesan and toss again.
- Divide among individual bowls and top with the remaining Parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating6 people
Sounds really good. I haven't made raviolis in a while. I'm going to try this recipe. Thank you!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I've used this recipe several times myself and it is wonderful. Brown butter and sage is a great combo - I also use it with seared scallops and chicken. Great post, hon - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I am going to try this one out! Thank you! You have my 5!dmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!