New Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Green BeansFrom nlo209 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off the tops of garlic heads to expose the ends of the cloves. Place in a baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over each head. Wrap in foil. Bake in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 40 to 50 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Cook potatoes and cook beans until al dente. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a large baking dish.
- Add potatoes, beans and onion. Scoop out garlic and spread on top of vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese of your choice if desired or leave them plain.