Bluecheese and Bacon Potato SaladFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 3 pounds new potatoes, peeled shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions shopping list
- 8 ounces Bleu cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette dressing shopping list
- 1/4 pound bacon, fried and crumbled shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Steam new potatoes, let them cool slightly, and quarter
- In a large bowl, combine warm potatoes with wine, chicken broth, parsley and scallions, tossing mixture gently.
- Let cool.
- Then crumble Bleu cheese, add vinaigrette dressing and toss mixture gently.
- Chill overnight.
- Transfer salad to a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve at room temperature
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
One word - YUMmrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
blue cheese, bacon and potatoes...there's nothing better than that.nlo209 in Toronto loved it
Blue cheese and bacon? Set another place at the table cos I'm coming over ;) Got my 5danadooley in Singapore loved it