Lemon Cream Cheese Bars SpecialFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 box of cake mix (Lemon, butter, Yellow or White) shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 8oz. of cream cheese ( you can use fat free) shopping list
- 2 cups powder sugar ( extra for sprinkling after cooked) shopping list
- 2 Lg. eggs shopping list
- 1 large fresh lemon (1/3 cup juice) shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 9x13 baking pan, set oven at 350*
- Mix crust ingredients together until crumbly.. Press into pan.
- Beat Topping ingredients until smooth. Pour over crust and bake.
- check after 25 min. when lightly browned and not too jiggly, it will be done.
- Sprinkle with Powdered sugar when cool.
People Who Like This Dish 60
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating11 people
I have a simple lemon cheesecake recipe up, but this one takes the cake, get it? :)
invisiblechef in loved it
Ya knew I'd find this, didn't you? YUM!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Love lemon cheesecake, the bars are a great idea.nlo209 in Toronto loved it