Irish Potato CandyFrom munchy 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- about 8 cups confectioners' sugar -use judgment shopping list
- small bag of flaked coconut -I grind mine extra with the food chopper shopping list
- 3 tablespoon ground cinnamon for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Mix in the coconut. Roll into the shape of little potatoes, and then roll each one in the cinnamon. (I do a few at a time, but be careful to not touch the next batch without wiping your hands or you'll get cinnamon mixed in...you want the insides nice and white and creamy looking. Place onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet and chill til firm, then you can transfer them to a container. Keep covered in fridge.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating4 people
Munchy these are too good I will have to share them,
so more people will know how good of a cook you are.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Yummy!!!vegangal123 in London loved it
Adorable..never even heard of these!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!