Peas A La PaysanneFrom conner909 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon (cut in dice and scalded) in butter in the sauté pan
- in which the peas are to be cooked.
- When lightly browned, add 2 tablespoons of water and the peas and simmer until tender.
- Remove from heat and blend in a little butter, adding it in small
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with small cooked onions.
- Servings: 4
People Who Like This Dish 4
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- knoxcop Knoxville, TN
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔