Horseradish Deviled EggsFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a bowl, mash the yolks. add mayonnaise, horseradish, dill, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites.
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Refrigerate until serving.
- Watch them disapear.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
A definite winner. I have a similar recipe. They are delicious.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Great and full of flavor - gets a 5 from me. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I've made these twice now and they are great! Thanks again...lunasea in Orlando loved it