Laguna Beach Veggie SandwichFrom marky90 9 years ago
- Fresh hoagie rolls shopping list
- boston lettuce, rinsed.. shopping list
- tomato shopping list
- Cucumbers, sliced thin shopping list
- avocados, sliced medium shopping list
- Deli sliced white cheese (Swiss or Provelone) shopping list
- red onion Slices shopping list
- cream cheese shopping list
- salad oil shopping list
- red wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Start by adding a light layer of cream cheese on the inside of the Hoagie Roll.
- Lightly drizzle the Vegetables with the salad oil and vinegar before you assemble the sandwich. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Lightly spread the bread with cream cheese.
- Add one layer of cheese to the bottom, then add the Avocado on the bottom slice.
- Layer the rest of the vegetables and top with another piece of cheese.
- You can add butter, mayo, thousand island, sweet peppers or whatever you like. Six layers work best for eatin with a hoagie, but if you use a hard sourdough or rye..the sky's the limit. Also great in a pita!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
Another great 1! Right up my alley. Thanks again my friend. Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
This reminds me one of my sandwiches ::She laughs:: Well, they are generally a club sandwich though, but this looks yummy!~!!
ebonyeyedenigma in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!