Clouds of BerriesFrom noir 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
- Add cream of tartar and blend for one minute. Sprinkle sugar over the blended mixture and whip until you have stiff peaks.
- Spoon the mixture on a cookie sheet lined with ungreased parchment paper. Form a shell with each spooned mixture by creating a small well in the center.
- Bake at 225 degrees for 2 to 2½ hours (check your oven temperature for accuracy), until meringue shells are dry and very pale beige.
- Turn off oven and let meringues stand in oven with the door closed for two hours. Remove and cool.
- Gently remove meringue clouds from paper with a flat spatula. Add fresh berries in the center. Serve with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate, or garnish to your taste.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating12 people
Ahhhhh! Those look so dreamy and I LOVE berries. I can't say no more but "got my 5"danadooley in Singapore loved it
danadooley in Singapore loved it
thanks for sharing ,my friend
I'M ON "CLOUD NINE" just looking at them
what will happen when I've tasted them lol :}
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it