Tomato Vodka Cream SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter over high heat until bubbly. Add red pepper flakes. Rapidly add vodka. Simmer for 2 minutes. Simmer tomatoes with the two cheeses for three minutes, then add 1 cup of heavy cream and simmer for one minute. Serve over your favorite pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- adamw Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- pat2me Nashua, NH
- shonwalker Rogers, AR
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- joeboudreau Syracuse, NY
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
Oh yeah babe!Thanks.....mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
sounds really tastyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is the best sauce and yet it is so easy. A real keeper - thanks so much, Grizz! I wish I could give you a 10!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!