Butterfinger Candy BarsFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook syrup, sugar, and water to 310 F. Remove from heat.
- Stir in warmed peanut butter (warm slightly in microwave)
- until well blended. Pour into a greased (buttered) 8" X 8" pan.
- Score mixture into desired size bars.
- When COMPLETELY cool, dip in melted milk chocolate
- (use a double boiler to SLOWLY melt) and set on wax paper
- until chocolate has hardened.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating10 people
I love Butterfingers too! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
YUMMY! I love the crispity crunchiness of a butterfinger. Great post! High 5 for U
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmmm :) Love these things! TY, HayleesGran :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it