Asparagus with Green Herb Hollandaise SauceFrom ruskingirl 7 years ago
- 3/4 lb. green asparagus shopping list
- 3/4 lb. white asparagus shopping list
- (you can use all green if white isn't available) shopping list
- Green herb Hollandaise Sauce: shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbl. freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt shopping list
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbl. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbl. chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 lb. (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted until foamy shopping list
How to make it
- Trim the asparagus so that they are all the same length. Remove any tough outer skin with a vegetable peeler.
- Blanch the asparagus in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well and keep warm while preparing the sauce.
- To Make The Hollandaise:
- Combine all ingredients except the butter in a blender and mix well. With the motor running at high speed, add the hot butter through the top of the blender, one drop at a time, until mixture is smooth and thoroughly blended.
- Place the asparagus on a serving platter and top with the hollandaise sauce.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!