Rice Cooker Seafood DinnerFrom petunia97 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in rice cooker
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and mix well
- Start rice cooker
- It's ready to eat when cooker is finished.
- Serve with salad and rolls, and you have a quick meal
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating4 people
Oh i love this. this sounds excellent, and beyond easy!!!!! and sooo versatile!!!lexisone in Albuquerque loved it
What a great idea! Thanks!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This was wonderful although I made a variation. I cut the recipe to 1/3 (because it was just for me), used a can of small shrimp (drained), chicken broth and Old Bay Seasoning. It was delicious!! Oh, I didn't have any green pepper though. :) I lo...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!