Chocolate Oreo Ice CreamFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs until thick, using electric hand mixer
- Add the sugar and beat until creamy, 10-15 minutes
- Mix in condensed milk, half-n-half, cream and cocoa powder. Mix well until cocoa powder is dissolved and blended completely
- Fold in crushed cookies
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream freezer and finish filling the container with milk
- Continue according to freezer directions
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
oh yummy!! thank you so much for sharing!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I think I love you!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
good one!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!