Low Fat Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom danadooley 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup (about 3 oz.) reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookie crumbs shopping list
- 11/2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) nonfat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) nonfat sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and melted butter. Pat evenly over bottom and about 3/4 inch up the side of a removable-rim 8-inch cheesecake or cake pan (at least 13/4 in. deep).
- In a food processor or bowl, whirl or beat cream cheese, milk, egg whites, and vanilla until very smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Evenly sprinkle batter with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350° oven until cake jiggles only slightly in the center when gently shaken, about 30 minutes.
- Run a thin-bladed knife between cake and pan rim. Refrigerate cake, uncovered, until cool, at least 21/2 hours. Serve, or if making ahead, wrap airtight when cool and chill up to 2 days. Remove pan rim and cut cake into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdanadooley Singapore, SG
The Rating11 people
I have actually made this and it is darn tasty. A very nice alternative when you're trying to cut back and still crave a dessert. Great post, Dana bunny - you get a high 5 from me! Thanks!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
YEAH BUDDY! Now you're talkin' Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Love cheesecake!! I have the creamcheese...
Yummmmmmmmmm... got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Family Favourites134 members
Anything Goes289 members
Good For Your Soul Food30 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Companys Coming115 members