Bistro Chicken Sandwich With Tarragon Sauce On CroissantsFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- chicken Sandwich: shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb ground chicken (thigh and breast mix) or turkey shopping list
- 4 large croissants :0) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1/4 c onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp of gherkins, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp of dried tarragon, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 tomato, sliced shopping list
- 4 piece of lettuce shopping list
- tarragon Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tbsp gherkins, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried tarragon, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 c of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix chicken, egg, breadcrumb, herbs, garlic, onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
- Form 4 equal sized oval shapped patties and rest in the fridge.
- Wash hands, cutting board and work surfaces.
- Mix all ingredients for Tarragon sauce and place in a bowl in the fridge.
- Slice croissants, and tomatos and place on a plate with lettuce.
- Heat skillet or pan with oil.
- Add chicken patties and cook over medium for 3 minutes. Shake pan slightly to prevent sticking.
- Flip the patties once. Cook for another 3 minutes with a cover on. Check for doneness by pressing on the centre of patty. If centre is soft you need a few more minutes. If patty yields slightly, you're almost there.
- When done remove and put on paper towels to soak up any grease.
- Put lettuce and tomatoes in your croissant.
- Add chicken patty and top with Tarragon sauce.
- Serve with fries and salad--- yummy!!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
Looks so flavorful & juicy!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Sounds fabulous and oh so Californian:) (Lived there thirty-eight years!)chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love sandwich ... would be trying it soon , thx : )cholena in Food World loved it